www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2011



The woman of my life, in her eyes I see heaven and earth. She reflects her soul like the radiance of the sun in the sea. A sea of beauty so close to me. Which human can deserve this? The closeness of a delicious, beautiful and lovely energy which cuddles me under her wings as a mother does with her child. Which feeling you get when we are together? It is beyond words… This feeling is, if not Divine, almost Divine, as if you are in unity with the nocturnal starry sky, with a summer sunrise or with the woman of your life.

4 comments, click here to leave a comment:

William said...

Mooi zo schat
groetjes
William

Joyce said...

Good day to all. :) Hope that more blessings come to you and to your family. God bless.

Anonymous said...

like it :)

Grace-philippines said...

My aunt is so beautiful. :)

Click Through's