www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Drawing by Jason Villamor
 

When the spark of love has ignited and already burns deeply in our heart, it's like a heavenly fire of desire. Without words, I quietly open the door to your heart to get lost in your warm-hearted fire of love. Drowning and looking in your beautiful blue eyes, asking why we have not shared our love together sooner. I feel your gentle warm smile very intensely in my whole body, like wine is held together in water by the sunlight. Like a flower needs the sun to become a flower, so we need love to be in love and I feel you desire for me. That makes me want nothing else but you. I feel our self control disappear in our thoughts. It is as if we reside on the edge of the world together. Our love is like a flowing waterfall that does intertwine our wet bodies. Take me with you into the power of your love, full of passion, warmth and lust, silently enjoying each other's desire. Let us turn our love into a strong weapon to fight and overcome any evil, to make us believe intensely in our dreams in perfection and beauty, to be eternally happy together.

Yours truly, William

1 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

instructive text the truth ... greetings from Moscow
поучительный текст правду... Привет из Москвы

Click Through's