www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012


I see you there stuck in a body that doesn't want to move
I see the real you who fights for strength in your eyes lies the proof
Life is so unfair fighting to see every next 
day
If there ever was a God why are you the one to 
pay
With your every move you fight for that one thing you need
That takes you to life you only want 
to breathe
People underestimate the fight you have 
to give
The struggle that is there every day just 
to live
But I see you and I see the pain I wish I could take away
Only thing I can do is be there for you so I am here to stay
If I can give you one smile a little hope for you to gain
I would do it if it would make you forget for a minute your pain
You’re so strong still beautiful you still have a 
light
So my friend I will hold your hand trough this unfair fight

1 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Jef said...

Yes, we are only aware of what we can see. You tell us so much more. Thanks for the message.

Click Through's