www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Monday, January 14, 2013
looking for someone

shall I go to a dating-site
there are so much to find
where must I begin
so much beautiful faces

all in smile, all are the best
nobody has problems
I'm looking for someone
where should I begin

the supermarket of love
without a basket I can shop
beautiful faces, lovely smiles
which one is the right one

looking for a partner
who's the best
can you tell, there is so much to choose
with a smile I buy on the internet, my fortune

is there a match
I'm looking for someone
it's like a dark night
so many stars

oh heaven, come nearby, I stop
searching let you show me
a good profile I trust my instinct
in looking for someone

let me log in with you
show me the way
to be a good partner of myself
in looking someone

( copyrights by Jurgen Uiterdijk )

0 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Click Through's