www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012
Translate by: Sven Soentjens

drawing by Jayson Villamor
In my heart all is yours.
Endlessly submerged in the depths of your eyes.
The people who can share love, don’t have to steel a heart anymore.
No one has ever controlled my thoughts like this.
It’s your ears, who listen to my love for you.
It might be something small, but the little spark inflamed in me.
When I looked deeply in your mesmerizing eyes.
The rainbow of love lies in a beautiful landscape, very high but far from here.
Somewhere on this earth grows a big tree of life, a strong old tree.
He can take us to that beautiful rainbow.
He gives a magical power, he gives something very satisfying, it is beauty of love!
What is love? I am me and you are you and together we are that ‘great tree of life’.
Yours truly, William

0 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Click Through's