www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Golden tears flow gently over my cheeks, they wear small beautiful memories. We walked together through life, shared happiness and joy and had put together a wonderful hopeful dream. Unshakable I believed in your love, which always seemed to me as the sunlight. When you had it tough, I've worn you. Our life was not always without struggle. My world is on fire! Sweetest, extinguish my fire with the tears of your love. I also see your restless thoughts wander in your head. They let me bring hope to a standstill and may my love, which are so powerful is like heaven, which eternally above the Earth seems that you want to come back. Let the sound of your voice, get love back and let me believe what impossibly can be possible. Let us back together from time to eternity love driving on the stream. So secretly and so softly approaches the silent night, which us has ever put together. He put in our hearts the cleanest slightly and I hoped they would never go. I will miss you now you are excited, the years of happiness are never happy to erase. William

1 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

Text is beautiful loving and relaxing ;-) Greetings Bob and Tina

Click Through's