www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Saturday, May 12, 2012
Who was longing for my arrival, when I was still wandering around gently and sweetly in your belly. Mom, today you deserve a Crown, because the greatest miracle of all surely was my arrival here in the world. You have given me life, and I became a mixture of you two. See the tulips in my eyes, hear the snowdrops singing in my heart.  Mama, you are a real treasure, of course you know that ... Hope that we still have many years to come to celebrate Mother's Day with you. Yours sincerely, William. For all Moms this small text.

6 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully written and well translated!!! Gr. Johnson

Arthur said...

the text is good ! give yours blog to my mother, to surprise her........ greetings.. Arthur

Anonymous said...

Heb dit juist op facebook gelezen en op de yanga Engelse vlagjes geklikt. Super vertaald hoor Sven, al jouw teksten trouwens :-) een dikke proficiat. Samantha de Keersmaker NL

Shailene said...

Also from me a nice mother's day!!! and that for all mothers . Beautiful text and layout and good translation ... ... ... Shailene ... ... ... ... ...

van der jeugt said...

Have just different responses posted on the various blogs, with comments about the beautiful layout of this blog and the English blog. Also the other blog of mind and body in balance gets a new layout. Get professional form through our Website Optimization planner Yanga Bart. Together we stand strong, because large old oak trees also stems from small trees. NMDS. William

Anonymous said...

beautifully expressed! got my mom surprised with your text ..........; Marcus

Click Through's