www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012
If love had wings, I'd fly away with your heart far away over the ocean. My heart is hanging upside down, my head is spinning like a top. I am so lonely without you, life without love is life with grief. Give me your hand, give me both of them and tell me that you can not live without me. Dance a slow with me, put out the lights and dance close to me so I can feel your heart in me. Let our love grow wings and let's fly away to a place where Love comes to life. Tender as the night, my heart is in your hands and it's as fragile as glass. It's a love that never ends.

Text : William
Drawing by : Jayson Villamor

4 comments, click here to leave a comment:

JR said...

When you love somebody you always wanted that person to be with you all the time.

Steve said...

Text is beautifully William!, Sven translation very good! Greetings Steve

Anonymous said...

Fortunately we also now read your texts, thanks William :-) Sven translation is very well ....Gr. Michael

Sven said...

Hello guys and girls,I'm glad you like the translations.
It makes me feel good to contribute in this way and make people (more) conscious of life and what there is to it.
All the best, Sven.

Click Through's