www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012
Ready to give my heart to that special person
who will love me as I am...
who will accept me with all her heart...
Who will give me that feeling that love is a beautiful thing
♥♥♥

4 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

Mooi hoor, hartstikke leuk geschreven Doei Loesje

Anonymous said...

Bardzo ładny fotografowaniem piękne tekst należy umieścić na nocleg w blogu. Pozdrowienia z Polski... Rabier Tucherze

Beautiful text photo very nice fun place to stay here on the blog. Greetings from Poland ... Rabier Tucherze

Anonymous said...

Can I place this text on a map for my wife her birthday, of course I can't use yours yours name .......René Normandy ( France )

Je peux écrire ce texte sur une carte pour mon épouse le jour de son anniversaire, bien sûr je ne peux pas le nom sous vôtre texte lieux salutations René Normandie France

Sven said...

Bonsoir René
vous pouvez utiliser nos textes.
On préfère d'être mentionné comme source.
Je en pense pas que votre femme aurait quelque chose contre, vue la recherche profonde.
A vous de décider.
Bon succès à vous,
Sven et le Yanga team

Click Through's