www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Wednesday, August 15, 2012


Silently my soul will sink in your loving, sensual heart, to rise as the pure sound of surging waves afterwards. Out of our floating body of desire, I let me be massaged, I feel your hands move over my body, I feel your love and the warmth of your skin. My heart is beating heavily when you kiss me where no one has been yet. I fumble and I'm looking for the contact between our bodies, it is as if we're coming home from a mysterious, inner journey. Magical moments combined our bodies in a passionate lovemaking. With the most beautiful tones around us, to the heavenly melodies of angels, we melt together from two to one.

Yours truly. William

3 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

Silently my soul will sink in your loving, sensual heart, beautiful text back greetings Lars from Scotland

Anonymous said...

You guys wearing really contribute to the happiness of others with these wonderful texts Greetings Finland
te yllään todella edistää onnesta muita ihana tekstien tervehdys Suomen kanssa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful text photo very nice fun place to stay here on the blog. Greetings from Poland ... Rabier Tucherze

Bardzo ładny fotografowaniem piękne tekst należy umieścić na nocleg w blogu. Pozdrowienia z Polski... Rabier Tucherze

Click Through's