www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012


I’m sleeping
My soul is flying
To my dreams
I’m surrounded by the divine light
I’m sending all my light and love
To all people
Black or white
Rich or poor
I want to touch every heart
So that everyone can have
That beautiful feeling
Of a wonderful world
Full of joy, light and love

11 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

can I use this text there will be yours name at places ...Greetings Larson of London City

Anonymous said...

beautiful WORDS give this meaningful text greetings from Philippines Maricar

Anonymous said...

Yes together we can have a wonderful world full of joy with light and love Gr. Monica from Italy
Sì insieme possiamo avere un mondo meraviglioso pieno di gioia con la luce e l'amore gr. Monica dall'Italia

Nadia Weckx said...

thanks :-), yes you can use my text, no problem, I'm glad you like it :-)

Anonymous said...

beautiful text back greetings Lars from Scotland

Anonymous said...

te yllään todella edistää onnesta muita ihana tekstien tervehdys Suomen kanssa
you guys wearing really contribute to the happiness of others with these wonderful texts Greetings Finland

Anonymous said...

thanks your text is placed on our club journal, under yours name Nadia Weckx ;;;;are you from Belgium? .Greetings Larson of London City

Nadia Weckx said...

yes, I'm from Belgium dear Larson, I'm glad you like it ;-), greetings Nadia

Anonymous said...

Fun everyone here opportunity to show talents. Watch out following text of yours; Monique Weckx sister of yours?.....Greetings Larson of London City

Nadia Weckx said...

yes dear Larson, Monique is my lovely sister :-), greetings Nadia

Anonymous said...

Written with feeling, expressed so sentimental .....Mit Gefühl geschrieben, also freundlich ausgedrückt .......Greetings Thomas Austria

Click Through's