www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A text for everyone who has lost a loved one, so together we can share our grief.

Drawing by Jayson Villamor

Something that was softer than a kiss, was your sweet sunny smile. He was without words but spoke the most beautiful language that everyone could understand. You never came empty-handed, you always had something to give; it was that warm smile of yours that made me long for you. I wanted to be that knot on your blouse forever, so I would always be very close to your heart. Your eyes shone lust for life, it touched me into the deepest love spot in my heart, where you did ignite a spark of holy fire in me, a little flame that will burn forever in my heart. Even when you'll not be around anymore, it will never extinguish. I know then I’ll not be able hear you anymore, though a soft breeze of the wind will comfort me and make me hope expectantly that you're happy there. You will forever continue to warm my heart because you've given oxygen to my little flame of love with your sweet smile. When the sun shines and I feel its rays, I’ll dream in mind, that you as my guardian angel look at me lovingly and reach out to me with luminous and warm arms. When it rains, I walk in the rain, I cry a tear for you, my dear angel, so no one can see me cry. But when the sun shines again, I’ll feel your warm wings around me, who like the sunlight, will never disappear from my heart.
Yours truly, William

2 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

William, Sven and Jayson.... guys you are 3 super beautiful combination. Text, drawing and translation thanks ... ... ... ... Jacobenson M.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful text, the beautiful drawing fits perfectly with the moving story. Thanks Sven we can now also enjoy ... ... ... ....Greetings from the Philippines (Manila)

Click Through's