www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Drawing by Jayson Villamor


This is the most beautiful thing I can give you, your growth and thrive in an intense life. 
Our love will remain, our love will flow and everything will be fine. 
I'll stay connected with your heart forever, let us live, just live on. 
Save my thoughts and our good memories, our trial and error. 
After all, you are my desire, you float through my dreams, I live in your thoughts. 
Let us continue to live together, because you are my love drop, my heart, my everything.  

 ;-) Yours truly, William ;-)

5 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful text, beautifully translated + beautiful drawing + here can I add nothing more or just super blog ... .... greetings from Germany UPF

UPF global peace said...

Muy bien escritos William y Sven saludos desde Venezuela

Anonymous said...

This is the most beautiful thing I can give you, your growth and thrive in an intense life .....More than good wonderful text thanks Sven greetings Lukas

van der jeugt said...

Bedankt iedereen om de talrijke reacties die wij al mogen ontvangen hebben, uit al die verschillende landen " super ". Sven zal zijn best doet om jullie wekelijks te verrassen met de vertaling van een van mijn teksten;;;; Groeten William

Thanks everyone for the numerous reactions we all have, from all those different countries may receive "super". Sven does his best to surprise you will weekly with the translation of one of my texts;;;;; Greetings William

Katy said...

Oooo no text!!!! Sven we look forward to the next;-) Katy

Click Through's