www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Friday, June 8, 2012

God-hand always gives you his eternal love
In this light of day
I try to resist the dark shadows
You show me what's good in the badness
Even if my mind is set to disbelief
Please show me the way
To a god that's here to stay everlasting
Who hears my prayers
And does not laugh them away
My search for the good is everlasting
And I know you can show
Me more than something
To hold on and continue
Forget about the show
And confide in the everlasting
Cause you are pure
You are everlasting

3 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful text, many similar words which apply correctly in my life. Greetings Lucy
Spain
Hermoso texto, muchas palabras similares que se aplican correctamente en mi vida. Saludos Lucy Spain

Anonymous said...

very good

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sven Jolanda ;-)

Click Through's