www.williamvanderjeugt.be. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Drawing by
Jayson Villamor

You know my love, the day today is as sunny-saturated as a yellow golden fruit. I am imbued with you, like the earth is flooded by rain after a warm spring day. The love of yours is creative, it's like she lets my heart come out to conquer the entire world. Your sweet words spoken with warm breath, matching so good those delicate sounds of "I love you". 
In every singing bird I hear your sweet voice resound heavenly and full of joy. Silently I lock the door, my love has uncorked herself to drink our love wine together. Two colors will mingle, a third color is being born, who is sovereign over both colors. Like that our two selves will merge and between our hearts there will no longer exist an in between. 
If you are asleep, I will not wake you anymore, unless I'd be an angel, who comes flown from near and far on a white moon beam, and bent over your bed I will sing. Darling, darling, what can be more beautiful, móre beautiful than we, "you and me". Dearest, in vain I seek for words that are only to be written on a rose paper page. If I'll find them, I will send them to you and hope you will keep my words full of love in our book filled with love poetry, beside the yellowed flower leaf of our first love words. Let us be the miracle of the sunbeams of creation and continue to live in the cosmic story, in the light of God's great love.

Yours truly, William

6 comments, click here to leave a comment:

Grace-philippines said...

The greatest dream of one girl is to find someone who can tell that loving words to them. :))))

Anonymous said...

Sven
this is a pretty cool text
Michael greetings from Spain

Anonymous said...

Yes dream every night that this ever happened in my life, not only in dreams continues ... ... .... greetings Wes s. of Philippines

Anonymous said...

Let us be the miracle of the sunbeams of creation and continue to live in the cosmic story, in the light of God's great love. Vackert uttryckte och översatte jag tror (de är nederländska texterna,)Beautifully expressed and translated I think (they are the Dutch texts,) greetings from Sweden... Marco

Anonymous said...

Very nice drawing, the love radiating from her eyes. As this wonderful love text, everything goes well together. Greetings from Albania N. D. M.

NIKHOLE-phils. said...

love conquers everything.

Click Through's